April 2014 issue of OVERDRIVE out on stands now
The April 2014 issue of OVERDRIVE is out on stands now and has all the automotive fodder that you were looking for.
Resurrected after nearly three decades, has the once prolific car maker created a car ready for today? This is the question we have answered about the new Datsun Go, a car which takes on the Maruti Alto 800 and Hyundai, in this issue. Volvo has updated its flagship car, the S80 sedan in India and we have exclusively road. We also tested and found it to be much more practical and alluring than both the 3 and 5 Series.
Hyundai announced sales of the new Santa Fe at the expo. While we did, this time around, we pitted it against its competition- the Honda and SsangYong. While all three were closely stacked up, there was only one winner. We also indulged in some high-end top-down action with the three most desirable cars in this category in India- the F-Type, Boxster and Z4.
The Z800, Z1000 and the Ninja 1000 are the least expensive CBU motorcycles that you can buy in India today. We took them into the real world to see what they are like. And had immense fun doing it. The Aquila, a new avatar of the Kinetic cruiser which we had in India in 2003, has been extensively tested. Speaking of Hyosung, we have also ridden two new motorcycles from the Korean manufacturer- the RT125D which will come with a 250cc engine and the GD250N.
A very comfortable 250cc twin-cylinder motorcycle we tested in this issue is the new Suzuki Inazuma 250. Yamaha has come out with a unisex scooter for the Indian masses and it (Alpha) goes under the OD road test scanner.
Apart from these, we have hordes of news from the domestic and international market. Plus there is our usual coverage of motorsports by the best in the field there is. So what are you waiting for? Go, grab your copy now.
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.02 Crore
Starts Rs 23.84 Lakhs
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776