Aprilia SR 150 and SR 125 updated with ABS and CBS respectively
Aprilia SR 150 scooter has been updated with a single channel ABS (Anti-lock braking system) adhering to the newly implied safety regulation. That said, the cost of the Aprilia SR 150 ABS will cost a premium of Rs 8,000 over the existing model and will set the customers back by Rs 82,317. The Aprilia SR 150 ABS Race will cost Rs 91,271.
Along with the addition of the ABS in the SR150 and SR150 Race, the Aprilia SR 125 has been updated with CBS (Combined braking system). The updated SR 125 ABS is priced at Rs 71,224.
The Aprilia SR 150 is powered by a 154.8cc engine that produces 10PS of power at 6750 RPM and 10.9Nm of torque at 5000 RPM. Whereas the Aprilia SR125 produces 9.5PS at 7250 RPM and 9.9Nm of torque at 6250 RPM. Both the scooter use a continuously variable transmission.
Starts Rs 83,860
Starts Rs 69,960
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 77,900
Starts Rs 65,975
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed