Aprilia SR125 bookings open on PayTM
Aprilia India has begun accepting bookings for the Aprilia SR125 which made its India debut during Auto Expo 2018. Aprilia is only accepting bookings online through PayTM. Priced at Rs 65,310 (ex-showroom, Pune), the Aprilia SR125 will take on the Honda Grazia and the recently launched TVS NTorq 125. Aprilia is offering a cashback offer if you book the SR1215 through the PayTM app. Customers who make an online booking and use a code for the payment are eligible for a cashback of Rs 5,000. To book the Aprilia SR 125, you must go to the Aprilia India website, apriliasr.in, and select your scooter. Then after entering all your personal details and selecting your nearby Aprilia dealer, you are redirected to the PayTM Mall site or app to make the payment.
While making the payment there, you can enter the promo code BIKE5000 to get Rs 5,000 as cashback. The Aprilia SR125 was launched to compete with the currently growing 125cc scooter space for which Honda, Suzuki, Hero and TVS are competing. The SR125 comes powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine mated to an automatic CVT transmission. It share most of its cycle parts with the larger Aprilia SR150. It features the same 12-inch wheels, 220mm front disc brake and 140mm drum at the rear.
Starts Rs 66,764
Starts Rs 57,897
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019