Aprilia SR125 bookings open on PayTM
Aprilia India has begun accepting bookings for the Aprilia SR125 which made its India debut during Auto Expo 2018. Aprilia is only accepting bookings online through PayTM. Priced at Rs 65,310 (ex-showroom, Pune), the Aprilia SR125 will take on the Honda Grazia and the recently launched TVS NTorq 125. Aprilia is offering a cashback offer if you book the SR1215 through the PayTM app. Customers who make an online booking and use a code for the payment are eligible for a cashback of Rs 5,000. To book the Aprilia SR 125, you must go to the Aprilia India website, apriliasr.in, and select your scooter. Then after entering all your personal details and selecting your nearby Aprilia dealer, you are redirected to the PayTM Mall site or app to make the payment.
While making the payment there, you can enter the promo code BIKE5000 to get Rs 5,000 as cashback. The Aprilia SR125 was launched to compete with the currently growing 125cc scooter space for which Honda, Suzuki, Hero and TVS are competing. The SR125 comes powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine mated to an automatic CVT transmission. It share most of its cycle parts with the larger Aprilia SR150. It features the same 12-inch wheels, 220mm front disc brake and 140mm drum at the rear.
Starts Rs 66,764
Starts Rs 57,897
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil
- OpinionFalling standards