Aprilia SR150 available on Paytm with 100 per cent cashback on booking amount
The Aprilia SR150 can now be booked on Indian e-commerce website Paytm. The booking amount is Rs 2,000, and Paytm is offering 100 per cent cashback of the booking amount at the time of delivery. Customers need to use the promo code - Aprila2K - to avail the offer.
This new medium of online booking offers greater accessibility to Aprilia, while it sets to expand its reach in the country via Piaggio's Motoplex dealerships. Customers can also walk into a Motoplex dealership and book the Aprila SR150.
The new scooter has been making big waves in the market ever since it was showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo. Given the equipment on the scooter and the Aprilia badge, many expected Piaggio to position the SR150 above the Vespa range of scooters. But the company proved everyone wrong by pricing the scooter at an introductory price of Rs 65,000.
And that's not the best part yet. We rode the bike in Coimbatore and discovered that the SR150 is one of the best scooters to have graced our shores.
Powered by a 154.5cc engine, borrowed from the Vespa, Aprilia has used its expertise to make the motor a bit more responsive. Also, the motor is quite refined and stress-free even at high speeds.
The ride and handling is impressive and unlike any of its competitors too, thanks to the large 14-inch wheels and the suspension set-up.
With such stellar attributes, the Aprilia SR150 does present a strong case for itself. It will be interesting to see how it'll fare in burgeoning scooter market.
Starts Rs 70,940
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh