Aprilia SR150 available on Paytm with 100 per cent cashback on booking amount
The Aprilia SR150 can now be booked on Indian e-commerce website Paytm. The booking amount is Rs 2,000, and Paytm is offering 100 per cent cashback of the booking amount at the time of delivery. Customers need to use the promo code - Aprila2K - to avail the offer.
This new medium of online booking offers greater accessibility to Aprilia, while it sets to expand its reach in the country via Piaggio's Motoplex dealerships. Customers can also walk into a Motoplex dealership and book the Aprila SR150.
The new scooter has been making big waves in the market ever since it was showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo. Given the equipment on the scooter and the Aprilia badge, many expected Piaggio to position the SR150 above the Vespa range of scooters. But the company proved everyone wrong by pricing the scooter at an introductory price of Rs 65,000.
And that's not the best part yet. We rode the bike in Coimbatore and discovered that the SR150 is one of the best scooters to have graced our shores.
Powered by a 154.5cc engine, borrowed from the Vespa, Aprilia has used its expertise to make the motor a bit more responsive. Also, the motor is quite refined and stress-free even at high speeds.
The ride and handling is impressive and unlike any of its competitors too, thanks to the large 14-inch wheels and the suspension set-up.
With such stellar attributes, the Aprilia SR150 does present a strong case for itself. It will be interesting to see how it'll fare in burgeoning scooter market.
Starts Rs 70,940
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review