Aprilia SR150 available on Paytm with 100 per cent cashback on booking amount
The Aprilia SR150 can now be booked on Indian e-commerce website Paytm. The booking amount is Rs 2,000, and Paytm is offering 100 per cent cashback of the booking amount at the time of delivery. Customers need to use the promo code - Aprila2K - to avail the offer.
This new medium of online booking offers greater accessibility to Aprilia, while it sets to expand its reach in the country via Piaggio's Motoplex dealerships. Customers can also walk into a Motoplex dealership and book the Aprila SR150.
The new scooter has been making big waves in the market ever since it was showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo. Given the equipment on the scooter and the Aprilia badge, many expected Piaggio to position the SR150 above the Vespa range of scooters. But the company proved everyone wrong by pricing the scooter at an introductory price of Rs 65,000.
And that's not the best part yet. We rode the bike in Coimbatore and discovered that the SR150 is one of the best scooters to have graced our shores.
Powered by a 154.5cc engine, borrowed from the Vespa, Aprilia has used its expertise to make the motor a bit more responsive. Also, the motor is quite refined and stress-free even at high speeds.
The ride and handling is impressive and unlike any of its competitors too, thanks to the large 14-inch wheels and the suspension set-up.
With such stellar attributes, the Aprilia SR150 does present a strong case for itself. It will be interesting to see how it'll fare in burgeoning scooter market.
Starts Rs 70,940
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?