Aprilia SR150 spotted in new matte green colour at dealership, set to launch soon
Piaggio India is set to bring in a new colour option for its Aprilia SR150 scooter in the new year. The Aprilia SR150 has been spotted in a new matte olive green shade at a dealership. A lineup of the Aprilia SR150 in the matte green colour option at the dealership suggests Piaggio is ready to launch it soon. The Aprilia SR150 has been available in two colour options, matte white and matte black so far, along with the Aprilia SR150 Race edition which is available in the Aprilia factory racing colours. The matte green shade will only be a colour option meaning there will no mechanical changes or upgrades to the existing Aprilia SR150. It will hence also be priced similarly at Rs 68,180 (ex-showroom, pan-India).
Apart from the matte green shade, the SR150 also features the same red and black graphics as well as the seat as its siblings. The Aprilia SR150 is powered by a 154.4cc air-cooled engine that produces 11.6PS / 11.5Nm. We were impressed with its performance and there is no direct competitor for the scooter in India as yet. The Aprilia SR150 has previously been the CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Scooter of the Year. While the scooter in this shade had been spotted earlier as well, it seems to be ready for launch this time around.
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review
- NewsGoodyear launches the Assurance TripleMax 2 tyre range in India
- NewsAishwarya Pissay to be part of Sherco TVS Rally Factory squad at 2018 Baja Aragon
- NewsDani Pedrosa announces his retirement from MotoGP