Aprilia SR150 spotted in new matte green colour at dealership, set to launch soon
Piaggio India is set to bring in a new colour option for its Aprilia SR150 scooter in the new year. The Aprilia SR150 has been spotted in a new matte olive green shade at a dealership. A lineup of the Aprilia SR150 in the matte green colour option at the dealership suggests Piaggio is ready to launch it soon. The Aprilia SR150 has been available in two colour options, matte white and matte black so far, along with the Aprilia SR150 Race edition which is available in the Aprilia factory racing colours. The matte green shade will only be a colour option meaning there will no mechanical changes or upgrades to the existing Aprilia SR150. It will hence also be priced similarly at Rs 68,180 (ex-showroom, pan-India).
Apart from the matte green shade, the SR150 also features the same red and black graphics as well as theseatas its siblings. The Aprilia SR150 is powered by a 154.4cc air-cooled engine that produces 11.6PS / 11.5Nm. We were impressed with its performance and there is no direct competitor for the scooter in India as yet. The Aprilia SR150 has previously been the CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Scooter of the Year. While the scooter in this shade had been spotted earlier as well, it seems to be ready for launch this time around.
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review