Aprilia Storm 125, SR 160 and SR 125 BSVI scooter prices revealed
Aprilia revealed the prices of the Storm 125, SR 160 and SR 125. The new BSVI prices have a heavy premium over the older BSIV prices while the styling cues remain more or less the same. All the vehicles are already available at the dealership. The BSVI SR 160 carbon has is now Rs. 19,441 more expensive than the BSIV model while the scooter is not very different from the previous version. Below mentioned is a table that shows the new BSVI price, old BSIV price and the difference as well.
|Model||BSIV Price||BSVI Price||Difference|
|SR 160 Carbon||Rs. 88,129||Rs. 1,07,570||Rs. 19,441|
|SR 160||Rs. 85,059||Rs. 1,04,476||Rs. 19,417|
|SR 160 Race||Rs. 94,305||Rs. 1,13,671||Rs. 19,336|
|Storm 125||Rs. 67,942||Rs. 86,638||Rs. 18,696|
|SR 125||Rs. 73,691||Rs. 92,181||Rs. 18,490|
The mechanical changes in the line-up are similar to that of the BSIV range. The SR 160 range now gets a 160cc three-valve, fuel-injected engine which makes a power of 10.7bhp and a torque of 11.6Nm.
While the bikemaker is working on the launch of the SRX 160 which is scheduled in the third quarter of this year, BSVI-compliant scooters have already started arriving at the dealerships and bookings are also open.
Source: Bikewale https://www.bikewale.com/news/45791-aprilia-storm-125-sr-125-and-sr-160-bs6-prices-revealed.html
Starts Rs 65,000
Starts Rs 1,04,476
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium