Aprilia's track focused RS250 SP priced at 9700 Euros
Aprilia has revealed the price of its race-spec RS250 SP and it costs 9,700 Euros which is around Rs 8 lakh. The bike was first showcased at the EICMA 2019 in Italy and it has been made in collaboration with Ovale and Italy's Motorcycle Federation, FMI. The bike aims at boosting the young generation of racing talents in Italy and it has been made accordingly.
The bike is powered by a 250cc single-cylinder four-stroke engine that makes 28.4PS and it skips components like turn indicators, headlights and rearview mirrors. The bike rides on 17-inch aluminium wheels from Marchesini and tyres from Pirelli with front forks of Andreani and a rear shock from Ohlins. Braking is done by Brembo and the bike weighs just 105kg, which is 35kg lighter than the road-legal Aprilia RS125.
If we consider the size of the bike, it is very friendly for young riders of age 11 and above. The race-spec RS250 SP will serve as a perfect tool for those who are entering the racing scene to hone their skill and improve at the craft.
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh
- NewsToyota GR Super Sport hypercar prototype debuts at Le Mans 2020
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud