Armaan Ebrahim and Anindith Reddy team up for 2018 Lamborghini Super Trofeo Asia campaign
Armaan Ebrahim and Anindith Reddy will compete in the 2018 Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Asia series with team Team Top Speed. The duo are expected to compete in the first half of the championship, which includes rounds at Sepang, Buriram and Suzuka. At the time of writing this story, the duo had already started their campaign, having just made it to Sepang in time for the championship to begin.
Armaan Ebrahim and Anindith Reddy will compete in the 2018 Lamborghini Super Trofeo Asia championship with Team Top Speed
Ebrahim and Reddy are hoping to confirm their participation in the rest of the championship too, but are still to work out details of whether or not they will be able to compete in the rounds at Fuji, Shanghai and Vallelunga.
Ebrahim is an old hand as far as the Super Trofeo Asia championship goes, having already competed in the series in 2015, when him and team-mate Dilantha Malagamuwa finished second in their category, with the duo taking home the championship title in their class in 2016. In 2017, Ebrahim returned to the championship with FFF Racing, partnering Jack Bartholomew.
Anindith Reddy, who was recently crowned FMSCI's Motorsport Person of the Year 2017 after winning both the MRF 1600 championship as well as the Euro JK 17 Series, will be making his debut in the Super Trofeo Asia championship this year.
2018 Lamborghini Super Trofeo Asia Calendar
Round 1 Sepang 14-15 April
Round 2 Buriram 12-13 May
Round 3 Suzuka 30 June-1 July
Round 4 Fuji 21-22 July
Round 5 Shanghai 22-23 September
Round 6 Vallelunga* 15-16 November
*Super Trofeo World Finals
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh
- News2018 BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R reach dealerships ahead of India launch
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20 smart watch
- NewsVolkswagen asked reasons for not recalling diesel cars affected in the emissions scandal by NGT
- NewsImage gallery: Vazirani Automotive showcases Shul, India's first hypercar at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed