Armaan Ebrahim and Anindith Reddy team up for 2018 Lamborghini Super Trofeo Asia campaign
Armaan Ebrahim and Anindith Reddy will compete in the 2018 Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Asia series with team Team Top Speed. The duo are expected to compete in the first half of the championship, which includes rounds at Sepang, Buriram and Suzuka. At the time of writing this story, the duo had already started their campaign, having just made it to Sepang in time for the championship to begin.
Armaan Ebrahim and Anindith Reddy will compete in the 2018 Lamborghini Super Trofeo Asia championship with Team Top Speed
Ebrahim and Reddy are hoping to confirm their participation in the rest of the championship too, but are still to work out details of whether or not they will be able to compete in the rounds at Fuji, Shanghai and Vallelunga.
Ebrahim is an old hand as far as the Super Trofeo Asia championship goes, having already competed in the series in 2015, when him and team-mate Dilantha Malagamuwa finished second in their category, with the duo taking home the championship title in their class in 2016. In 2017, Ebrahim returned to the championship with FFF Racing, partnering Jack Bartholomew.
Anindith Reddy, who was recently crowned FMSCI's Motorsport Person of the Year 2017 after winning both the MRF 1600 championship as well as the Euro JK 17 Series, will be making his debut in the Super Trofeo Asia championship this year.
2018 Lamborghini Super Trofeo Asia Calendar
Round 1 Sepang 14-15 April
Round 2 Buriram 12-13 May
Round 3 Suzuka 30 June-1 July
Round 4 Fuji 21-22 July
Round 5 Shanghai 22-23 September
Round 6 Vallelunga* 15-16 November
*Super Trofeo World Finals
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out