Armaan Ebrahim set for Asian GT Championship and Lamborghini Super Trofeo GT Asia Series
The 2015 season of motorsport went pretty well for Armaan Ebrahim. The Indian driver competed for Team Dilango Racing, driving alongside team owner Dilantha Malagamuwa, piloting a Lamborghini Huracan in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo GT Asia series. The duo did well to finish second in the championship, taking a win at the race in Fuji too.
Armaan Ebrahim and Dilantha Malagamuwa with their Lamborghini Huracan
For 2016, as OVERDRIVE already reported, Armaan will compete once again in the Super Trofeo GT Asia Series, once again driving the Dilango Racing Huracan. He will also compete in the Asian GT Championship with Dilango Racing, where he will drive a Gallardo GT3.
The goal for 2016 will be to go one up on their performance from 2015, which means the duo are targeting a first-place finish in the championship.
For more information about Armaan Ebrahim and his early days in Indian motorsport, read our story right here.
Starts Rs 3.25 Crore
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh