Armaan Ebrahim set for Asian GT Championship and Lamborghini Super Trofeo GT Asia Series
The 2015 season of motorsport went pretty well for Armaan Ebrahim. The Indian driver competed for Team Dilango Racing, driving alongside team owner Dilantha Malagamuwa, piloting a Lamborghini Huracan in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo GT Asia series. The duo did well to finish second in the championship, taking a win at the race in Fuji too.
Armaan Ebrahim and Dilantha Malagamuwa with their Lamborghini Huracan
For 2016, as OVERDRIVE already reported, Armaan will compete once again in the Super Trofeo GT Asia Series, once again driving the Dilango Racing Huracan. He will also compete in the Asian GT Championship with Dilango Racing, where he will drive a Gallardo GT3.
The goal for 2016 will be to go one up on their performance from 2015, which means the duo are targeting a first-place finish in the championship.
For more information about Armaan Ebrahim and his early days in Indian motorsport, read our story right here.
Starts Rs 2.99 Crore
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out