Armaan Ebrahim set for Asian GT Championship and Lamborghini Super Trofeo GT Asia Series
The 2015 season of motorsport went pretty well for Armaan Ebrahim. The Indian driver competed for Team Dilango Racing, driving alongside team owner Dilantha Malagamuwa, piloting a Lamborghini Huracan in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo GT Asia series. The duo did well to finish second in the championship, taking a win at the race in Fuji too.
Armaan Ebrahim and Dilantha Malagamuwa with their Lamborghini Huracan
For 2016, as OVERDRIVE already reported, Armaan will compete once again in the Super Trofeo GT Asia Series, once again driving the Dilango Racing Huracan. He will also compete in the Asian GT Championship with Dilango Racing, where he will drive a Gallardo GT3.
The goal for 2016 will be to go one up on their performance from 2015, which means the duo are targeting a first-place finish in the championship.
For more information about Armaan Ebrahim and his early days in Indian motorsport, read our story right here.
Starts Rs 3.22 Crore
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed
- FeaturesProduct review: BOSCH GDS 18V-EC 250 impact wrench