ARRC 2016: Hari Krishnan grabs second podium of season at Suzuka
Hari Krishnan took his second international podium in as many races at the Suzuka Round of the Asia Road Racing Championship
Hari Krishnan took his maiden podium at the Asia Road Racing Championship's Asia Dream Cup at the Buriram Circuit in Thailand a few weeks ago. The Indian rider has now taken his second podium in as many races. Krishnan finished the two-hour endurance race that was held at Suzuka in third place overall, with team-mate Zhou Sheng Juh.
It wasn't an easy weekend for the duo though, with the pair only having qualified 16th. However, steady riding over the course of the two hours saw the duo move up the order and finish third in the ADC class, and eighth overall. Seji Maeda and Yoshiharu Okada won the race overall.
This also puts Hari Krishnan eighth in the championship, with a points haul of 43, ahead of the fourth round of the championship.
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like