ARRC 2016: Jagan Kumar takes podium finish in Suzuki Asian Challenge at Sentul
K Jagan on the podium of Race 1 of the Suzuki Asian Challenge at Sentul
The two races in the Suzuki Asian Challenge that were a part of the fourth round of the 2016 Asia Road Racing Championship were action packed. Local hero Jefri Tosema took pole position at the track.
The first race began with the riders from the front row - Tosema and his team-mate Muhammad Sapril - leading a pack of nine riders around the field. It was a closely fought race, with exciting lead changes all through the race. However, it wasn't possible for any of the other riders to beat Tosema, and he won the race comfortably. Second place went to Indian rider Jagan Kumar, who had won the Suzuki Asian Challenge race here in 2015. Third place went to Rizal Feriyadi of Indonesia.
The second race saw Rozaliman Zakaria win, with Tosema second and April King Mascardo third.
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts