ARRC 2016: Jagan Kumar takes podium finish in Suzuki Asian Challenge at Sentul
K Jagan on the podium of Race 1 of the Suzuki Asian Challenge at Sentul
The two races in the Suzuki Asian Challenge that were a part of the fourth round of the 2016 Asia Road Racing Championship were action packed. Local hero Jefri Tosema took pole position at the track.
The first race began with the riders from the front row - Tosema and his team-mate Muhammad Sapril - leading a pack of nine riders around the field. It was a closely fought race, with exciting lead changes all through the race. However, it wasn't possible for any of the other riders to beat Tosema, and he won the race comfortably. Second place went to Indian rider Jagan Kumar, who had won the Suzuki Asian Challenge race here in 2015. Third place went to Rizal Feriyadi of Indonesia.
The second race saw Rozaliman Zakaria win, with Tosema second and April King Mascardo third.
- News2019 Toyota Glanza: Top five things that you should know
- News2019 ARRC: Idemitsu Honda Racing India's Rajiv Sethu to start Adelaide race in 12th
- News2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R superbike bookings open
- NewsAther Energy to enter Chennai in June
- News2019 Jeep Wrangler SUV spotted testing undisguised in India again
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip