ARRC 2017: Sarath Kumar scores points at Johor Bahru season opener
Sarath Kumar at the 2017 ARRC round at Johor Bahru
After a 2016 season that was marred by injury, Sarath Kumar managed to make a good start to his 2017 campaign. The Indian rider who is competing in the Asia Road Racing Championship's Super Sport 600 class, riding for RAMA Honda Racing by NTS T.Pro Ten10 managed to finish both races at Round 1 at Johor Bahru in the points. Fortunately for Sarath, this time his knee injury didn't bother him, which meant that he was able to improve his laptimes and his consistency over the course of the race weekend. Sarath's collarbone injury, which he suffered at the ARRC's BIC round last year, also wasn't a bother this time around.
RAMA Honda Racing's other rider - Rajiv Sethu - also had a decent weekend at his debut ARRC round. The rider who is competing in the Asia Production 250 class had a clean race, although one with a steep learning curve. He hopes to be able to make progress as the racing continues over the course of the season.
Rajiv Sethu made his ARRC debut in the AP250 class at Johor Bahru
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block