ARRC 2017: Sarath Kumar scores points at Johor Bahru season opener
Sarath Kumar at the 2017 ARRC round at Johor Bahru
After a 2016 season that was marred by injury, Sarath Kumar managed to make a good start to his 2017 campaign. The Indian rider who is competing in the Asia Road Racing Championship's Super Sport 600 class, riding for RAMA Honda Racing by NTS T.Pro Ten10 managed to finish both races at Round 1 at Johor Bahru in the points. Fortunately for Sarath, this time his knee injury didn't bother him, which meant that he was able to improve his laptimes and his consistency over the course of the race weekend. Sarath's collarbone injury, which he suffered at the ARRC's BIC round last year, also wasn't a bother this time around.
RAMA Honda Racing's other rider - Rajiv Sethu - also had a decent weekend at his debut ARRC round. The rider who is competing in the Asia Production 250 class had a clean race, although one with a steep learning curve. He hopes to be able to make progress as the racing continues over the course of the season.
Rajiv Sethu made his ARRC debut in the AP250 class at Johor Bahru
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer ABS launched in India at Rs 87,250 ex-Delhi
- NewsBMW G 310 GS and G 310 R to be launched in India simultaneously by June-end
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus edition to be priced at Rs 2.5 lakh in India
- NewsDelhi-Meerut Expressway and Eastern Peripheral Expressway inaugurated
- News15,000th McLaren Automotive car rolled out
- NewsHero Xtreme 200R First ride review
- News2018 Ford Figo facelift to launch in India around October
- NewsBMW launches comprehensive service campaign before monsoon in India
- NewsToyota India to increase localisation of its version of the Brezza and Baleno to ensure competitive pricing
- NewsVideo worth watching: Ford Performance models on a race track