Arun Malhotra appointed as corporate advisor for Nissan India
Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd has announced changes in the company's senior management team. While Thomas Kuehl is set to take over as president of Nissan India Operations from October 1, 2017, current Nissan India managing director Arun Malhotra has been appointed as corporate advisor. In a statement, Nissan India stated that in the new role, Malhotra will leverage his extensive expertise and deep experience in the Indian automotive sector to support the delivery of Nissan India's future growth goals and network development plans. He will report to Peyman Kargar, chairman of Nissan's Africa, Middle East and India (AMI) region and interim president of Nissan India Operations, as well as Kuehl.
In addition, Jerome Saigot, currently vice president - marketing and Datsun Business Unit, will now be responsible for sales and marketing for both Nissan and Datsun brands. Peter Clissold, currently general manager - marketing, AMI, will take up the role of vice president - marketing for both the brands in India. Clissold will report to Jerome Saigot, and be based out the company's office in Gurgaon.
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show