Arun Malhotra appointed as corporate advisor for Nissan India
Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd has announced changes in the company's senior management team. While Thomas Kuehl is set to take over as president of Nissan India Operations from October 1, 2017, current Nissan India managing director Arun Malhotra has been appointed as corporate advisor. In a statement, Nissan India stated that in the new role, Malhotra will leverage his extensive expertise and deep experience in the Indian automotive sector to support the delivery of Nissan India's future growth goals and network development plans. He will report to Peyman Kargar, chairman of Nissan's Africa, Middle East and India (AMI) region and interim president of Nissan India Operations, as well as Kuehl.
In addition, Jerome Saigot, currently vice president - marketing and Datsun Business Unit, will now be responsible for sales and marketing for both Nissan and Datsun brands. Peter Clissold, currently general manager - marketing, AMI, will take up the role of vice president - marketing for both the brands in India. Clissold will report to Jerome Saigot, and be based out the company's office in Gurgaon.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900