Ashok Bhasin is the head of national sales, marketing and customer care for Hero Motocorp
Ashok Bhasin has been appointed as the head of national sales, marketing and customer care for Hero Motocorp. He will report to the vice chairman of Hero, Pawan Munjal.
Bhasin joins Hero from Reckitt Benckiser where he was the MD and GM in Central Africa. He has also worked with electronics giant, Whirlpool as a global director. Last year, Anil Dua, senior VP (sales and marketing) had quit Hero Motocorp in order to pursue a career outside India. The company has also roped in Markus Braunsperger from BMW as the CTO and Austria's Markus Feichtner to head its new Engines Design and Development division.
On Bhasin's appointment, Pawan Munjal said, "Over the past few years, we have built a robust organisation with the best of talent from around the world, which has enabled us to keep ahead of the curve in the highly competitive market. While we have built on our strong leadership at home, we have also rapidly expanded our global footprint across Asia, Africa, South and Central America. We are now poised at the threshold of the next phase of our consolidation, with a range of new products having cutting edge technology and youthful appeal set to be rolled out soon. I am pleased that Ashok is coming on board at this juncture. He will lead our sales, marketing and customer care function to consolidate our dominant market position in the country. As part of the Leadership Team at Hero Motocorp, Ashok will also contribute on broad strategic directions of the company."
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018