Ashok Leyland Partner LCV and Guru launched in India
Ashok Leyland has launched the Partner LCV and Guru in Chennai today. The Partner LCV is priced at Rs 10.29 lakh for the 4-tyre version while the 6-tyre version is available at Rs 10.59 lakh. The Guru, as described by Ashok Leyland, is an intermediate commercial vehicle (ICV) which essentially is slotted between the LCV and HCV. The prices of Guru range between Rs 14.35-16.72 lakh, all prices ex-Chennai.
The Partner is powered by a BS-IV compliant ZD30 common rail diesel engine. The 2,953cc motor makes 105PS at 2,600rpm and generates 284Nm at 1,350-2,600rpm. The BS-III variants have an additional power and torque output of 118PS/320Nm. This versions will be targeted more towards Tier-II and Tier-III cities in India.
The Partner will also be offered with optional heating, ventilation and air-conditioning cabin system. Ashok Leyland offers engine and transmission warranty of 3 years/3 lakh km on the Partner, in addition to the standard warranty of 1 year/unlimited km.
Ashok Leyland Partner
Ashok Leyland Guru
The Guru, which takes on the likes of the Tata Ultra, makes use of a 115PS/320Nm motor. The company mentions that the Guru will be available in both BS-III and BS-IV variants and can cater to a wide range of applications in the 12-tonne and 13-tonne category. Some of the features of the Guru include LED parking lamps, ergonomically positioned driver seat and a four-spoke tilt and telescopic steering wheel.
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship