Ashok Leyland Partner LCV and Guru launched in India
Ashok Leyland has launched the Partner LCV and Guru in Chennai today. The Partner LCV is priced at Rs 10.29 lakh for the 4-tyre version while the 6-tyre version is available at Rs 10.59 lakh. The Guru, as described by Ashok Leyland, is an intermediate commercial vehicle (ICV) which essentially is slotted between the LCV and HCV. The prices of Guru range between Rs 14.35-16.72 lakh, all prices ex-Chennai.
The Partner is powered by a BS-IV compliant ZD30 common rail diesel engine. The 2,953cc motor makes 105PS at 2,600rpm and generates 284Nm at 1,350-2,600rpm. The BS-III variants have an additional power and torque output of 118PS/320Nm. This versions will be targeted more towards Tier-II and Tier-III cities in India.
The Partner will also be offered with optional heating, ventilation and air-conditioning cabin system. Ashok Leyland offers engine and transmission warranty of 3 years/3 lakh km on the Partner, in addition to the standard warranty of 1 year/unlimited km.
Ashok Leyland Partner
Ashok Leyland Guru
The Guru, which takes on the likes of the Tata Ultra, makes use of a 115PS/320Nm motor. The company mentions that the Guru will be available in both BS-III and BS-IV variants and can cater to a wide range of applications in the 12-tonne and 13-tonne category. Some of the features of the Guru include LED parking lamps, ergonomically positioned driver seat and a four-spoke tilt and telescopic steering wheel.
- NewsImage Gallery: 2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled
- NewsRevolt RV 400 all-electric motorcycle to be launched in India on August 7
- News2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally - is all new in its C8 avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga Cross Concept showcased at Indonesia International Auto Show
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20