Ashok Leyland Stile to be launched in India on October 5
Ashok Leyland (ALL) has set the launch date for its seven-seater Stile for October 5. ALL and Nissan have a technical agreement in place, and the Stile looks like a low cost version of the Evalia - it is likely to be priced significantly lower than the latter.
The Stile is not the first product of the joint-venture (remember the cargo carrier Dost?), but is likely to be their most important one.
The Stile looks identical to the Evalia and will easily be mistaken for the latter
For now, the Stile will be available as a seven-seater option and in three variants. An eight seater variant will be launched at a later date. There is a choice of petrol/CNG and diesel engines for the Stile. The interiors retain the spacious airy cabin of the Evalia but lose out on some creature comforts. For more details, click here to read our road test.
- NewsUpcoming MG Gloster SUV teased ahead of launch, to get advanced driver aids
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc