Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept revealed
Aston Martin and coachbuilding company Zagato have revealed their next creation, the Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept. The collaborative concept was revealed at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este, which was held at Lake Como on May 21 and 22, 2016. The Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept marks the fifth car made by the British-Italian collaboration.
The Vanquish Zagato Concept has been designed with close collaboration between the Aston Martin design team and Andrea Zagato's dedicated design team in Milan. Engineering and development was done at Aston Martin's headquarters in Gaydon, England.
The Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept has all its panels made from carbon fibre with a wraparound windshield akin to those seen on Koenigseggs. It also features a double bubble roof, a design cue as seen on many Zagato creations. The front end resembles the standard Vanquish, save for the grille made up of Z's. The rear end on the other hand is completely transformed. The tail lights feature the same LED tech seen on the Aston Martin Vulcan and have a round profile which reminds us of the Alfa Romeo 4C and 8C Competizione. Paired with quad exhaust tips, the Vanquish Zagato Concept has a rear end which is quintessentially Italian.
The interior of the car features more Zagato design cues, with 'Z' themed upholstery. The concept shares the same underpinnings as the Aston Martin Vanquish and is powered by a tuned variant of the 6.0-litre V12 which produces 600PS.
Starts Rs 3.85 Crore
- News2019 Toyota Glanza: Top five things that you should know
- News2019 ARRC: Idemitsu Honda Racing India's Rajiv Sethu to start Adelaide race in 12th
- News2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R superbike bookings open
- NewsAther Energy to enter Chennai in June
- News2019 Jeep Wrangler SUV spotted testing undisguised in India again
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip