Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept revealed
Aston Martin and coachbuilding company Zagato have revealed their next creation, the Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept. The collaborative concept was revealed at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este, which was held at Lake Como on May 21 and 22, 2016. The Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept marks the fifth car made by the British-Italian collaboration.
The Vanquish Zagato Concept has been designed with close collaboration between the Aston Martin design team and Andrea Zagato's dedicated design team in Milan. Engineering and development was done at Aston Martin's headquarters in Gaydon, England.
The Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept has all its panels made from carbon fibre with a wraparound windshield akin to those seen on Koenigseggs. It also features a double bubble roof, a design cue as seen on many Zagato creations. The front end resembles the standard Vanquish, save for the grille made up of Z's. The rear end on the other hand is completely transformed. The tail lights feature the same LED tech seen on the Aston Martin Vulcan and have a round profile which reminds us of the Alfa Romeo 4C and 8C Competizione. Paired with quad exhaust tips, the Vanquish Zagato Concept has a rear end which is quintessentially Italian.
The interior of the car features more Zagato design cues, with 'Z' themed upholstery. The concept shares the same underpinnings as the Aston Martin Vanquish and is powered by a tuned variant of the 6.0-litre V12 which produces 600PS.
Starts Rs 3.85 Crore
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019