Aston Martin Vantage to be priced at Rs 2.95 crore in India
Sources on the internet have revealed that the new generation Aston Martin Vantage will be priced at Rs 2.95 crore ex-showroom when the sports car launches in India. it isnt clear when tha car will make its debut, but a date by the end of the year can be expected. This is obviously the base price with options extra.
Lightweight aluminium makes sure the 2018 Aston Martin weighs lesser than the car it replaces
Aston Martin Vantage gets its styling inspiration from the DB10 that was seen in the James-bond movie Spectre. The new age front fascia is a big departure from any previous cars from the brand but does a good of reinterpreting the traditional Aston Martin look. As seen from the images, aerodynamics has played a big role in shaping the 2018 Aston Martin Vantage. The splitter under the bumper guides the airflow underneath the body which is also then fed to the engine from down below with the help of fences.
The interior of the 2018 Aston Martin Vantage matches the aggressive exterior design
In line with the aggressive exterior, the cabin sports busier dashboard design and a comparatively lower driving position. This should make the driving experience a lot more engaging than before. The dashboard design has been made a lot edgier than the one on the DB11.
The 2018 Aston Martin Vantage will be spending more time in corners and bends
The powertrain that is offered on the 2018 Aston Martin Vantage is the same as the one that comes in the Mercedes-AMG GT. Instead of a V12, the 2018 Vantage is powered by new four-liter twin-turbo V8. The motor has been positioned lower and towards the rear in the chassis for ideal weight distribution and optimal centre of gravity.
Notice the new headlight design and reworked front of the 2018 Aston Martin Vantage
The V8 heart of the Vantage puts out 510PS at 6,000rpm and generates 685Nm at 2,000rpm to 5,000 rpm. Aston Martin claims that the 2018 Vantage can reach 60 mph (96.56kmph) in a mere 3.5seconds and can reach a top whack of 314 kmph. Interestingly, this makes the new Vantage quicker than the previous V12.
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship