At Rs 18.9 lakh, Jeep Compass gets a petrol Longitude (O) AT variant
FCA India has launched a new petrol variant of the Jeep Compass SUV. Priced at Rs 18.9 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), this version comes in the Longitude(O) trim level. The petrol Compass was earlier only available in the base Sport, Limited, Limited(O) and Limited Plus trims.
Limited trim shown for representation only
The petrol Compass is powered by a 1.4 litre turbocharged petrol motor which makes 163PS and 250 Nm. This is paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic in the new variant. This gearbox is also available on the Limited trim. The Sport gets a six-speed manual. There is no AWD option with the petrol Compass.
Notable features available on this trim level are the seven inch UConnect touchscreen infotainment system, projector headlamps with a cornering function, dual-zone air-conditioning, keyless entry and push button start and rear parking sensors.
The petrol automatic Lonitude(O) trim is around a lakh chaper that the Limited trim and slightly more than three lakhs pricier than the Sport. This option plugs a gap in the Jeep Compass' quite extensive line-up. Further, with numerous new launches coming up in this segment, Jeep is covering all bases with this addition
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
- News2019 Ford Focus ST performance hot hatchback unveiled globally
- OpinionOn Harper Lee, Toby Price and Niki Lauda...
- NewsFord India will not update Endeavour with 2.0L turbo diesel engine
- News2019 Geneva Motor show: Tata Motors to debut production-spec Tata 45X hatchback
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda CBR650R to be launched in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani