At Rs 68,845, Notte 125 is the most affordable Vespa in India
Vespa has launched its most affordable scooter, the Notte 125 in India. Priced at Rs 68,845 (ex-Pune), the Vespa Notte 125 has become the new range starter for the Italian two-wheeler manufacturer in the country. The Notte 125's pricing makes it Rs 4,000 lower than the erstwhile most accessible Vespa. This one gets cosmetic tweaks but retains the mechanical from the 125cc Vespa range. Vespa dealerships across the country have already started accepting bookings for the Notte 125 for a down payment of Rs 8,999. Interested customers can book theirs on PayTM mall as well.
The 2018 Vespa Notte 125 is a limited edition offering that will be offered in an all-black shade
The 2018 Vespa Notte 125 is a limited edition offering that will be offered in an all-black shade. That is where this scooter gets its naming from. (Notte is Italian for night). The Vespa Notte 125 comes with blackened mirrors, grab rails and wheels. Even the muffler cover on the exhaust looks blackened. Additionally, the Notte 125 misses out on front disc brakes and tubeless tyres, features that are available in the Vespa's portfolio in India. As mentioned before, the Vespa Notte 125 comes with a 125cc engine that puts out 10.06PS at 7,500rpm and generates 10.6Nm at 6,000rpm. This unit is identical to that offered in the Aprilia SR 125.
The newly launched Vespa Notte 125 will compete with the likes of the Honda Grazia 125, TVS Ntorq 125, Suzuki Burgman Street 125, Suzuki Access 125 and also the Aprilia SR 125 in India. In addition to the Vespa Notte 125, the Italian brand has also opened new dealerships for Vespa and Aprilia with 1700 sq. ft. and 1000 sq. ft. showrooms respectively in Margaon and Bicholim, Goa.
Starts Rs 66,764
Starts Rs 57,897
Starts Rs 55,045
Starts Rs 68,000
Starts Rs 58,750
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review