Ather Energy launched in Chennai - Ather 450 all-electric scooter priced at Rs 1.31 lakh
Ather energy enters Chennai, India with the two all-electric scooters - the Ather 450 and Ather 340.The Ather 450 has been priced at Rs 1.31 lakh on-road Chennai while the Ather 340 will cost Rs 1.19 lakh on-road Chennai. The company had already accepted bookings for the same and have sold out the inventory until November this year. The prices include 2 helmets, along with the FAME II subsidy and insurance, road tax, GST, and other fees.
Since May 2019, Ather begun installing Ather Grid points in Chennai. So far the company has installed 10 fast charging points. The charging stations can be found in malls, offices, cafes, restaurants and grocery stores. Ather Energy will provide free charging at Ather grid for two and four wheelers till December 2019 to encourage EV adoption. Ather also plans to install additional 40-50 charging networks in Chennai by December 2019.
Ather Grids in Chennai
Ather Space - where the potential/interested customers can take a test ride of the scooters wi be opening at Wallace Garden, Nungambakkam on 24th July.
Ather One - a plan that offers customers free access to public and home charging regular maintenance inclusive of consumables, roadside assistance and unlimited data service at Rs 700 + GST monthly. The first batch of Ather customers will avail the same free of cost.
Starts Rs 1,24,000
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- FeaturesProduct review: SCOTT 350 Evo Plus helmet and Moto Hustle MX goggle
- NewsFord unveils Mustang Mach-E electric crossover, with 480km of driving range and up to 459PS of power
- NewsChinese carmaker Changan Automobiles preparing for India entry
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 single-seat variant introduced under 'Make Your Own' customization programme
- FeaturesYuva Kumar wins first ever Red Bull India Ace of Dirt event