Ather energy will start accepting bookings in Chennai July 9
Ather Energy will commence operations in Chennai, India soon. The company will also start accepting sales bookings for the city of Chennai from July 9, 2019, and the deliveries will commence soon after.
The Ather 450 recently received Fame-II approval (Faster Adoption and Manufacture of Hybrid and Electric vehicles). The Ather 450 has a 0-40 kmph time of 3.9 seconds and a top speed of 80 kmph. Ather claims the 450 has a true range of 55-75 kms in a single charge. Because of the FAME-II certification, the Ather 450 now gets a subsidy of Rs 27,000 on its ex-showroom cost of Rs 1.42 lakh. This brings the prices down to Rs 1.22 lakh for the Ather 450 On-road. The prices of Ather 450 will differ when launched in Chennai.
The Ather 450 also gets navigation and different ride modes. The instrument cluster is an all-touchscreen unit which displays the real-time range of the scooter. The Ather 450 rivals the likes of Okinawa iPraise and Rigid+ which also got the subsidy because of the FAME-II approval. The Ather 450 will also rival the upcoming Revolt RV400.
Ather Energy is expected to commence operation in Mumbai, Hyderabad and Pune soon.
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- NewsBMW X5M and X6M performance SUVs to launch in India by September 2020
- ReviewBSVI KTM 390 Duke first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire MPV launched in India at Rs 79.5 lakh ex-showroom
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055