Attention! BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings to begin on June 8!
If you are one of those who've been waiting for the BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS, your wait it about to get over, finally! BMW Motorrad will officially open bookings for both motorcycles on June 8, for Rs 50,000. Bookings will be accepted by all BMW Motorrad dealers across the country currently Motorrad has presence in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, New Delhi, Kochi, Chennai and Bengaluru. BMW Motorrad is also in process of opening dealerships in Chandigarh and Kolkata soon and both cities will accept bookings once the bikes are launched.
The BMW G 310 R is the smallest motorcycle from BMW Motorrad yet and is expected to create new benchmarks in the premium streetbike space with its quality, fit-finish levels and dynamics
There is no word on pricing yet officially, though we hear the BMW G 310 R is expected to retail above Rs 3 lakh ex-showroom, while the G 310 GS will retail at well over Rs 3.5 lakh. It should be interesting to see what the actual pricing will be, especially since these are the smallest motorcycles BMW Motorrad has ever made, and both are the most highly anticipated motorcycles this year. Just to remind you, both bikes are manufactured at TVS Motor's Hosur plant near Bengaluru and are being exported to international markets.
The BMW G 310 GS is the smallest member of BMW Motorrad's adventure touring family and apes its elder siblings like the R 1200 GS, F 750 GS and F 850 GS which are on sale in India already
That said, it is also worthwhile to remind you that the G 310 R and G 310 GS both share their 313cc, reverse-inclined, single-cylinder engine with the TVS Apache RR 310, which also offers 34PS and 28Nm, just like the BMWs. We have ridden the Apache RR 310 extensively on road and track and experiencing the same powertrain with the BMW roundel on the fuel tank should certainly be interesting. The G 310 R and G 310 GS were both on display at the 2018 Auto Expo earlier this year and needless to say, garnered a huge response all around. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for further updates on the pricing.
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 3,49,000
Starts Rs 2,23,000
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show