Audi A3 Cabriolet launched in India at Rs 44.75 lakh
Audi India has launched the A3 Cabriolet at Rs 44.75 lakh, ex-Delhi. Available with just a petrol engine, the A3 Cabriolet comes to India via the CBU route. This is the third cabriolet model in the country after the Porsche Boxster and the Mini Cooper.
The A3 Cabriolet has a retractable soft top which can be deployed within 18 seconds even when the car is on the move at speeds upto 50kmph. The car also shares most of its component and features with its sedan counterpart. The petrol engine is also inherited from the A3 sedan. It's a 180PS/250Nm motor which is good for a 7.8 second 0-100kmph run and a top whack of 240kmph. A twin-clutch 7-speed automatic transmission handles the gear shifts.
Starts Rs 48.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.02 Crore
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15
- NewsTata looks for foreign partner to drive passenger car business