Audi A3 TDI Attraction variant discontinued in India
Audi India has discontinued the entry-level Attraction variant from the A3 line-up. We believe it was done to encourage the sales of the higher variants. The A3 now starts from the Premium variant priced at Rs 30.80 lakh (ex-Mumbai) and goes up to Rs 37.48 lakh (ex-Mumbai) for the Technology Plus trim.
The Audi A3 Attraction TDI was offered with black interior, however, customers will now have an option to choose between black or beige interiors with the other trims. The latter comes with a combination of leatherette and fabric interiors with aluminum finished inserts. The feature list of the Premium variant includes automatic climate control with sun sensor along with rear AC vents, multi-function steering wheel and an electrically retractable 17.78cm central infotainment screen.
Powering the Audi A3 are two engines 40TSI and 35TDI. The petrol variants are powered by a 1.8-litre motor that makes 180PS/250Nm and is paired to a 7-speed S-tronic box. While the 2.0-litre diesel puts out 143PS/320Nm and is paired to a 6-speed S-tronic gearbox.
The Audi A3 was the first sedan in the compact premium segment followed by the Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class. In addition to the sedan, Audi also offers the A3 in Cabriolet form which is priced at Rs 59 lakh (on-road Mumbai)
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6