Audi inaugurates state-of-the-art service facility in Secunderabad
German car manufacturer Audi has inaugurated state-of-the-art service facility in Secunderabad that is spread over a total area of 27,000 sq. ft. The company mentions that Audi Service Secunderabad houses 17 bays and an exclusive body shop facility. The new service facility will cater to customers in Secunderabad and Telangana and has the capacity to service 34 cars per day in a single shift.
Commenting on the occasion, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "Telangana is an important market for Audi India as well as the overall luxury car industry. We are delighted to inaugurate our new service facility in Secunderabad, thereby creating an additional touch point in terms of network and bringing customers closer to the brand. We accelerated our network growth in 2019 with the launch of new showroom in Hyderabad and new service facilities in Vijayawada and Trivandrum. We will further strengthen this in 2020 and are confident that these facilities will set new benchmarks in the luxury car market."
Rajiv Sanghvi, Managing Director, Audi Service Secunderabad said, "With our expanding footprint in the region, we are now able to reach a much larger customer base. This new service facility in Secunderabad will abide by the promise of offering the best of luxury experiences, which are commensurate with the perfection that the Audi brand stands for. We look forward to delight our customers by bringing this new state of the art service facility closer to them. This facility will provide convenience to our customers located in Secunderabad and the nearby locations."
- NewsAmerica's second-largest rental car company, Hertz, files for bankruptcy
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kia launches the 'Kia Care' initiative
- News2020 Skoda Karoq SUV expected to be priced around Rs 27 lakh, on-road
- NewsVirtual 24 Hours of Le Mans to be held in June, participation from top teams confirmed
- NewsBattRE launches the gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!