Audi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
Audi has announced that its entire model range in India will undergo a price hike. The prices of Audi India cars will be hiked by up to 4 per cent, with effect from April 1, 2018, the company has stated. This will lead to an increase ranging between Rs 1 lakh and Rs 9 lakh across various models. Audi India has stated that the increase is in line with the increase in customs duty announced in the Union Budget. According to Rahil Audi India head, Rahil Ansari, The increase in customs duty and the introduction of social welfare surcharge in lieu of an education cess (which is higher than the erstwhile cess) in the Union Budget made the increase in price inevitable."
He said that the company has tried to absorb the impact of the price increase in the customs duty and has minimised the price hike for its customers. Ansari also stated that to minimise the impact of the price hike, Audi India is also offering various Audi Finance schemes as well as sales and service benefits to its customers. Audi recently launched its 2018 Q5 SUV in the country.
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review