Audi India delivers 11,192 cars in 2015, records growth for eight consecutive year
Audi India has announced consistent growth in sales figures for the eighth consecutive year by completing 11,192 deliveries in the year of 2015. The German luxury car brand launched 10 models in 2015 including the Audi TT coupe, Audi S5 sportback, Audi RS 6 avant, the Audi A6 Matrix and the new Audi Q7 which was launched recently in December 2015.
Audi India has been aggressively expanding their dealer footprint in the country, be it the recently setup dealership in Rajkot, (the fourth in Gujarat) orAudi Guwahati in North-East India. The company has even inaugurated its seventh dealership in the state of Maharashtra alone, this time in the Thane region.
Efforts to make Audi cars accessible to potential customers in tier II and tier III cities did not end at opening up dealerships aggressively. The company even introduced a new concept called the Audi Mobile Terminal, which basically is a typical heavy loader fashioned as an Audi showroom complete with a car on display and a customer lounge, bringing the showroom to the customers doorstep.
The company was focused towards reaching out to their potential customers and bringing in high sales figures with innovative marketing strategies and will continue doing the same in 2016 as well.
Joe King, head, Audi India said, "Audi has been the preferred choice of luxury mobility for car enthusiasts in India. The year 2015 has seen another year of growth for us and we remained focused towards our aim to provide the best luxury car buying experience to our customers."
Starts Rs 51.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show