Audi India inaugurates its seventh showroom in Maharashtra at Thane
German luxury car brand Audi has now opened its seventh showroom in the state of Maharashtra at Ghodbunder road, Thane. Audi is the first luxury car manufacturer to open up a showroom in the region. Earlier Navnit BMW used to import vehicles and sell it through their showroom in Thane.
Audi India hopes to take the lead in catering to the demand for luxury cars in the emerging market of Thane, the facility is also set to become the biggest Audi workshop in Maharashtra with the capacity to service 40 cars a day.
The luxury brand came to India in 2007 and offers a range of products across segments, from mid-size sedans like A3 to full sized SUVs such as the Q7 and supercars like the R8 Spyder. The company considers the state of Maharashtra as a high potential market for their cars and aims to be ready for the rising demand for luxury cars.
Joe King, head, Audi India said, "Maharashtra is increasingly becoming an important business hub for Audi with theever-rising demand for luxury cars. Seven showrooms spread across Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, and now Thane will add to the success story of Audi in the Western region of India. Our entry into Thane is an acknowledgement of the growing potential of this market. People want to commute in class and style and we are extremely excited to be the first luxury car manufacturer to reach out to Audi enthusiasts here. These emerging towns of Maharashtra are displaying an increasing appetite for Audi cars and are the new hubs of luxury."
- News2018 Aston Martin Vantage to be launched in India today
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories