Audi India inaugurates its seventh showroom in Maharashtra at Thane
German luxury car brand Audi has now opened its seventh showroom in the state of Maharashtra at Ghodbunder road, Thane. Audi is the first luxury car manufacturer to open up a showroom in the region. Earlier Navnit BMW used to import vehicles and sell it through their showroom in Thane.
Audi India hopes to take the lead in catering to the demand for luxury cars in the emerging market of Thane, the facility is also set to become the biggest Audi workshop in Maharashtra with the capacity to service 40 cars a day.
The luxury brand came to India in 2007 and offers a range of products across segments, from mid-size sedans like A3 to full sized SUVs such as the Q7 and supercars like the R8 Spyder. The company considers the state of Maharashtra as a high potential market for their cars and aims to be ready for the rising demand for luxury cars.
Joe King, head, Audi India said, "Maharashtra is increasingly becoming an important business hub for Audi with theever-rising demand for luxury cars. Seven showrooms spread across Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, and now Thane will add to the success story of Audi in the Western region of India. Our entry into Thane is an acknowledgement of the growing potential of this market. People want to commute in class and style and we are extremely excited to be the first luxury car manufacturer to reach out to Audi enthusiasts here. These emerging towns of Maharashtra are displaying an increasing appetite for Audi cars and are the new hubs of luxury."
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed
- NewsLive update: 2020 MG Gloster India unveil, bookings open, tech, features, launch date, specs, interiors, engine, variants, prices