Audi India inaugurates its seventh showroom in Maharashtra at Thane
German luxury car brand Audi has now opened its seventh showroom in the state of Maharashtra at Ghodbunder road, Thane. Audi is the first luxury car manufacturer to open up a showroom in the region. Earlier Navnit BMW used to import vehicles and sell it through their showroom in Thane.
Audi India hopes to take the lead in catering to the demand for luxury cars in the emerging market of Thane, the facility is also set to become the biggest Audi workshop in Maharashtra with the capacity to service 40 cars a day.
The luxury brand came to India in 2007 and offers a range of products across segments, from mid-size sedans like A3 to full sized SUVs such as the Q7 and supercars like the R8 Spyder. The company considers the state of Maharashtra as a high potential market for their cars and aims to be ready for the rising demand for luxury cars.
Joe King, head, Audi India said, "Maharashtra is increasingly becoming an important business hub for Audi with theever-rising demand for luxury cars. Seven showrooms spread across Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, and now Thane will add to the success story of Audi in the Western region of India. Our entry into Thane is an acknowledgement of the growing potential of this market. People want to commute in class and style and we are extremely excited to be the first luxury car manufacturer to reach out to Audi enthusiasts here. These emerging towns of Maharashtra are displaying an increasing appetite for Audi cars and are the new hubs of luxury."
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3