Audi India launches updated RS5 at Rs 95.28 lakh
Audi India launched the new RS5 coupe today at a starting price of Rs 95.28 ex-showroom, Maharashtra. While there are no mechanical alterations in comparison with the outgoing model, the new RS5 comes with several styling upgrades.
Audi India Managing Director Michael Perschke with racer Aditya Patel launched the updated AudiRS5
Up front, the rectangular Xenon headlamps have been replaced by trapezium-shaped Xenon plus headlights. Side extensions and a speed-activated rear spoiler have been added for better aerodynamics. Audi claims that the RS5 does 0-100kmph in 4.5 seconds and has a top speed of 250kmph.
The new RS5's interiors have brushed aluminium inlays, power adjustable 'S sports' seats (with optional climate-controlled seats) and also a lap timer for added appeal to the racing enthusiasts. The mechanical specs, however, remain the same. Powering the RS5 is a 450PS/430Nm 4.2 FSI V8 engine. Mated to this engine is a 7-speed S-tronic dual-clutch transmission. Audi claims the fuel efficiency hovers around the 10 kmpl mark.
The RS5 comes with Quattro (Audi's signature all-wheel drive technologies) and Audi Drive Select driving dynamics system. The RS5's ESP with sport mode can be deactivated for some sideways action if you're in the mood for some daredevilry. Audi is also offering Dynamic Ride Control with variable damping as an option on the RS5.
Audi, as of now, has 26 showrooms across India with plans of expanding to 34 by the end of 2013.
Starts Rs 1.11 Crore
- NewsHyundai Grand i10 diesel and AMT variants discontinued
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet 350 single-channel ABS variant gets a price hike
- NewsUltraviolette F77 electric motorcycle launched at Rs 3 lakh
- NewsVolvo XC40 T4 petrol SUV to launch in India at Rs 39.9 lakh, will be BSVI compliant
- NewsUltraviolette F77 India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features