Audi India to introduce ten new cars this year
Audi India have been enjoying healthy sales throughout 2014, but 2015 is what they seem to be looking forward to with over nine launches slated for this year. The year will begin with their flagship model, the R8, getting a pair of new eyes with the Matrix LED treatment and launched as the range topping R8 LMX. It will be followed up with another sportscar, the TT. The test mules of this new sharper and arguably better looking TT have been doing the rounds in India for quite some time now. Interestingly, Audi India is planning on getting the diesel variant down as well to make it one of the most practical sportscars in its category. Also on the cards is the S version of the TT, which we expect to see in both, coupe and convertible forms.
2015 Audi R8 LMX
After the sportscars open the innings, the four-doors are expected to follow. The refreshed A6, which wears updated headlights and tail lights, new bumpers and a single-frame grille, will be offered to keep the fight going against the E-Class, 5 Series and the XF. The new A6 will also get the Matrix LED treatment and we expect to see newer tunes being incorporated for the current line-up of engines. The A6 will be joined by the updated A7, which too gets a similar mid-life makeover as the four door saloon.
2015 Audi A6
The SUV range will receive its due updates too. The refreshed Q3, which we drove in Germany, is expected to come in the first quarter of this year and we hear that its go-faster version, the RS Q3 , is also being considered for India. The big-daddy of the Q-range, the. Theat the Detroit Motor Show and promises to be lighter, roomier and more efficient than its ageing counterpart. The flagship SUV worked wonders at setting up Audi's brand image in India and therefore the German carmaker is betting big on the new one. So we won't be surprised if it comes sooner than expected.
2015 Audi Q3
At the lower rung, Audi will send in yet another model to woo newcomers to the brand. Joining the sedan and the cabriolet will be the hatchback form of the A3 to complete the line-up. It will go up against the A-Class, the 1 Series and the V40 and we expect to see a yet another tempting price tag from Audi.
Starts Rs 51.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Leg 1 sets the event rolling today with SS 1 to SS 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers