Audi India to launch the S5 Sportback
Audi India has decided to plug every gap. As is obvious, it is doing whatever it takes to consolidate its number one position in India. So, come mid-2015, the company will launch the S5 Sportback in the Indian market.
Sportbacks, unlike conventional sedans, have a stylish silhouette that is both distinctive as well as eye catching. In India the Audi A7 and its wilder sibling, the RS7 were the only sportbacks from Ingolstadt and the S5 Sportback will join them, although at a lower price point.
Slotting in between the S4 and S6, the S5 Sportback will feature a 3.0-litre, supercharged V6 that produces 340PS. The suspension is tuned to be softer than those on the RS5, making it easier to live with. on our roads.
The styling on the exterior is slightly toned down, compared to the RS5, but does bestow an individual identity on the car, especially amongst its S model peers.
The sloping roof line that lends a long bonnet-short boot lid look, silver finish mirrors, DRLs that wraparound the inside edge of the headlamps and other design elements make the car standout.
The Audi S5 Sportback will appeal to the discerning, style conscious buyer who is looking for a fast car for everyday use. Expect Audi India to price the car competitively between the S4 and S6 sedans.The S5 Sportback is similar to the BMW M4 in terms of size, but as far as price and power are concerned, the car will compete with the Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG.
Starts Rs 70.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review