Audi launches 2017 Q3 in India at Rs 34.2 lakh
Audi India has launched the refreshed Audi Q3 at a starting price of Rs 34.2 lakh. The quattro-equipped variant with a more powerful motor is priced at Rs 37.2 lakh, both prices ex-Delhi. The SUV gets a few design updates and two new engines - 2.0-litre TDI front-wheel drive and 2-litre TDI quattro. The former produces 150PS and 340Nm of torque while the latter produces 184PS and 380Nm. Both engines are mated to an updated 7-speed S tronic transmission. Audi has given the petrol Q3 a miss and it is likely that the car will be introduced at a later stage with a smaller engine but more powerful engine.
Audi claims that the FWD Q3 can sprint from 0 to 100kmph in 9.3 seconds. The new Q3 quattro is faster and completes the 0-100kmph dash in 7.9 seconds only.
Besides the new engines, the new Q3 gets a revised front end which includes a new bumper and air inlets in the grille. In addition, the new Q3 features a panoramic sunroof, 17-inch alloy wheels, and LED headlamps and DRLs as standard.
Inside, the new Q3 gets a four-spoke steering wheel with paddle shifts and standard electric seat adjustment for the driver. There is also a new dual-zone automatic climate control that's standard in both the variants.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?