Audi launches monsoon service campaign from August 12-24 in India
Audi India has introduced a monsoon campaign that offers its customers a comprehensive 50-point check-up that includes general technicals, exterior-interior, air-conditioning, brakes and tyres, undercarriage, road test and post road test parameters. The 12 days long monsoon campaign will be held between August 12-24 across all authorised Audi workshops in India.
Customers can get their brake pads, rotors and sensors checked for all models and can also save in case of a repair or an overhaul. Audi India also claims to offer exceptional value on genuine Audi accessories. Customers can also save 15 per cent on extended warranty and 20 per cent on roadside assistance.
The company is also offering new Pirelli tyres with a 10 per cent off. If required, the authorised personnel will evaluate one's Audi vehicle and would be offered trade-in/exchange offers. The company also has a fleet of pre-owned Audi cars with above 300 checkpoints which are 'Audi approved' to choose from.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso in top 10 best selling cars sold in India within a month of its launch
- NewsToyota to stop selling small diesel cars in India after BSVI shift
- NewsCARS24 commences operations in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - opens 50 more outlets in India
- News2020 Audi S8 with a massive 800 Nm debuts internationally
- News2020 Triumph Rocket 3 to be showcased at India Bike Week - launch expected soon