Audi launches the Q3 1.4 TFSI in India at Rs 32.20 lakh
Audi India has just launched the 2017 Q3 in India with a 1.4-litre TFSI petrol engine at Rs 32.20 lakh (ex-Delhi). This is the first time that a Q model gets a 1.4-litre petrol motor and joins the recently launched 2017 Q3 2.0 TDI Front Wheel Drive (FWD). The Q3 petrol will be available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) version for now.
The engine in the Q3 1.4 TFSI produces 150PS and 250Nm. It is mated to a 6-speed S-tronic transmission. Audi claims the petrol Q3 can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 8.9 seconds.
This variant of the Q3 too gets the updates that were seen in the 2017 diesel Q3. Some of the standard features include a panoramic sunroof, LED headlights with DRLs, 17-inch alloy wheels and a two-zone air-conditioner.
Speaking at the launch of the new Q3 petrol, Rahil Ansari, head, Audi India said that the company is expanding the options that a customer can choose from. The Audi Q3 is the company's bestselling model in India and the introduction of the petrol Q3 will further strengthen its portfolio in the market.
The Q3 has been a highly popular model in the country and the new range of Q3s with a choice of petrol or diesel motors will surely help it stay competitive. The 2017 Audi Q3 rivals the new BMW X1 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA. While the GLA gets a petrol motor in addition to a diesel motor the X1 is only available with a 2-litre diesel engine.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus variants explained
- Features2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V longterm review: Introduction
- News2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift spotted testing again in South Korea
- ReviewMercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Cabriolet first drive review
- ReviewMercedes-Benz 2018 C 200 first drive review
- NewsVolvo S60 sedan unveiled internationally, to rival Mercedes C-Class
- NewsGaurav Gill's 2017 Team MRF Skoda Fabia R5 immortalized in scale model form
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option
- NewsNext-generation Mercedes-Benz CLS 300d to launch in India during the festive season
- FeaturesImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG C43 sedan and coupe