Audi launches the Q3 1.4 TFSI in India at Rs 32.20 lakh
Audi India has just launched the 2017 Q3 in India with a 1.4-litre TFSI petrol engine at Rs 32.20 lakh (ex-Delhi). This is the first time that a Q model gets a 1.4-litre petrol motor and joins the recently launched 2017 Q3 2.0 TDI Front Wheel Drive (FWD). The Q3 petrol will be available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) version for now.
The engine in the Q3 1.4 TFSI produces 150PS and 250Nm. It is mated to a 6-speed S-tronic transmission. Audi claims the petrol Q3 can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 8.9 seconds.
This variant of the Q3 too gets the updates that were seen in the 2017 diesel Q3. Some of the standard features include a panoramic sunroof, LED headlights with DRLs, 17-inch alloy wheels and a two-zone air-conditioner.
Speaking at the launch of the new Q3 petrol, Rahil Ansari, head, Audi India said that the company is expanding the options that a customer can choose from. The Audi Q3 is the company's bestselling model in India and the introduction of the petrol Q3 will further strengthen its portfolio in the market.
The Q3 has been a highly popular model in the country and the new range of Q3s with a choice of petrol or diesel motors will surely help it stay competitive. The 2017 Audi Q3 rivals the new BMW X1 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA. While the GLA gets a petrol motor in addition to a diesel motor the X1 is only available with a 2-litre diesel engine.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing
- NewsThe Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign concept is headed to production in 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV seven-seater version to debut in 2019, one of three major Tata launches next year
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
- News2019 Skoda Scala premium hatchback unveiled internationally
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India crosses the 40 lakh sales milestone
- Review2019 Tata Harrier first drive review
- NewsKia Motors India donates Niro Hybrid, Niro PHEV and Niro EV to Andhra Government, signs MoU
- NewsWatch the Skoda Scala hatchback's international debut here live