Audi launches the TT RS plus in Europe
Audi has introduced a more powerful version of its TT compact sportscar in Europe, the Audi TT RS 'plus'. Power figures remain identical with its 2.5-litre TFSI engine delivering 364PS of power and 465Nm of torque. But the TT RS 'plus' customers can now choose between a 7-speed S-tronic and 6-speed manual transmission. Audi claim a 0-100kmph figure of 4.1s with the S-tronic box, 4.33s with the manual and an electronically limited top speed of 280kmph.
Visual differences for the 'plus' from other TT models include a single frame radiator grille, 255/35 section tyres painted black with contrasting red rim flanges and perforated disc brakes.
While the European customers can choose between a coupe and convertible version, North American customers will be getting their car only in the coupe variant. Prices start from Rs 39.61 lakh in Germany for the 6-speed manual variant while the 7-speed autobox is priced at Rs 41.01 lakh, ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021