Audi monsoon campaign to offer exclusive benefits on tyres and accessories for its range in India
Audi India has initiated a monsoon campaign that will be conducted across all the dealerships in the country. Audi states that the monsoon campaign will offer its customers a combination of complementary 50 point vehicle check-up along with great offers on accessories. The campaign is already on across all the authorized workshops and will continue till August 16, 2018.
The campaign is already on across all the authorized workshops and will continue till August 16, 2018.
The service campaign will offer a 50 point check-up that includes a general check of technical, exterior-interior, air- conditioning, brake and tyres, undercarriage, road test and post road test parameters. Additionally, there will be a 20 per cent discount on Audi Genuine Accessories and 10 per cent discount on AO (Audi Original) tyres with unconditional warranty. The monsoon campaign will also offer additional value added services such as undercarriage coating etc at attractive prices. Lastly, one can also avail on spot vehicle evaluation and attractive trade-in offers on their existing vehicles.
"Our Monsoon Campaign 'Bring on the rain' aims to provide exceptional value to our customers by offering them a combination of complimentary 50 point vehicle check-up along with great offers on accessories during monsoon. Providing a one stop solution with ease and transparency is very important as it saves valuable time of our customers. This Monsoon Campaign is an opportune time for our customers to visit their nearest authorized Audi workshop and get their favorite Audi checked and serviced," commented, Rahil Ansari, Head Audi India.
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images