Audi monsoon campaign to offer exclusive benefits on tyres and accessories for its range in India
Audi India has initiated a monsoon campaign that will be conducted across all the dealerships in the country. Audi states that the monsoon campaign will offer its customers a combination of complementary 50 point vehicle check-up along with great offers on accessories. The campaign is already on across all the authorized workshops and will continue till August 16, 2018.
The campaign is already on across all the authorized workshops and will continue till August 16, 2018.
The service campaign will offer a 50 point check-up that includes a general check of technical, exterior-interior, air- conditioning, brake and tyres, undercarriage, road test and post road test parameters. Additionally, there will be a 20 per cent discount on Audi Genuine Accessories and 10 per cent discount on AO (Audi Original) tyres with unconditional warranty. The monsoon campaign will also offer additional value added services such as undercarriage coating etc at attractive prices. Lastly, one can also avail on spot vehicle evaluation and attractive trade-in offers on their existing vehicles.
"Our Monsoon Campaign 'Bring on the rain' aims to provide exceptional value to our customers by offering them a combination of complimentary 50 point vehicle check-up along with great offers on accessories during monsoon. Providing a one stop solution with ease and transparency is very important as it saves valuable time of our customers. This Monsoon Campaign is an opportune time for our customers to visit their nearest authorized Audi workshop and get their favorite Audi checked and serviced," commented, Rahil Ansari, Head Audi India.
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers
- News50,000th BMW 310cc series motorcycle rolled out from Hosur plant
- News1,874 units of the Yamaha R3 recalled in India
- NewsThings to know about the 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec SUV
- NewsTata Motors to increase prices by up to Rs 40,000 from January 1, 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV multi-city public preview to start form December 18
- NewsRefreshed 2019 BMW X1 SUV spotted testing in Europe
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV nameplate to be revealed on December 19