Audi monsoon campaign to offer exclusive benefits on tyres and accessories for its range in India
Audi India has initiated a monsoon campaign that will be conducted across all the dealerships in the country. Audi states that the monsoon campaign will offer its customers a combination of complementary 50 point vehicle check-up along with great offers on accessories. The campaign is already on across all the authorized workshops and will continue till August 16, 2018.
The campaign is already on across all the authorized workshops and will continue till August 16, 2018.
The service campaign will offer a 50 point check-up that includes a general check of technical, exterior-interior, air- conditioning, brake and tyres, undercarriage, road test and post road test parameters. Additionally, there will be a 20 per cent discount on Audi Genuine Accessories and 10 per cent discount on AO (Audi Original) tyres with unconditional warranty. The monsoon campaign will also offer additional value added services such as undercarriage coating etc at attractive prices. Lastly, one can also avail on spot vehicle evaluation and attractive trade-in offers on their existing vehicles.
"Our Monsoon Campaign 'Bring on the rain' aims to provide exceptional value to our customers by offering them a combination of complimentary 50 point vehicle check-up along with great offers on accessories during monsoon. Providing a one stop solution with ease and transparency is very important as it saves valuable time of our customers. This Monsoon Campaign is an opportune time for our customers to visit their nearest authorized Audi workshop and get their favorite Audi checked and serviced," commented, Rahil Ansari, Head Audi India.
- NewsMazda celebrates centenary with special editions across models inspired by the R360
- ReviewComparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200
- NewsMercedes brand name completes 120 years
- FeaturesMaruti Suzuki S-Presso long term review: Introduction
- NewsBajaj launches the 2020 Dominar 400 at Rs 1.91 lakh
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055