Audi opens its sixth showroom in Maharashtra at Nashik
Audi India has opened its sixth showroom in Maharashtra in Nashik. Audi's entire range in India will be available at this showroom. The showroom is spread over a total area of 37,000sqft and has on display eight cars. Audi Nashik will also house Audi Exclusive elements and an Audi shop where customers can purchase branded merchandise from the German manufacturer. Audi Nashik's service facility is located at the Mumbai-Agra highway. It has a capacity of servicing six cars in a single shift in four bays. Audi Nashik will also host the latest leg of the Audi multicity experience where prospective customers can experience cars like the RS 5, S4, R8 and the TT.
Joe King, Head, Audi India and and Kapil Pashankar, managing director, Audi Nashik at Audi Nashik
Audi India had been on a roll in 2013. The company became the first luxury manufacturer in the country to breach the 10,000 units car sales mark. Audi Nashik is the company's 31st showroom in India with plans to open nine more by the end of this year. A couple of days back, Audi introduced the performance luxury car, the RS 7 in India.
"We started the year on a historic note, with the achievement of 10,000 unit sales in a year and the introduction of the Audi RS 7 Sportback in India. Following our dynamic start, we are now embarking on the next step of our growth strategy - expansion of network footprint. This new showroom in the grape city of India-Nashik will not only strengthen our presence but also bring us closer to our customers and enthusiasts in the western region. We are happy to partner with Pashankar Auto India Pvt. Ltd. once again and utilize their rich market experience to consolidate our presence in the region," said Joe King, head of Audi India.
Starts Rs 1.47 Crore
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani