Audi opens second showroom in Andhra Pradesh at Visakhapatnam
Audi India has opened its second showroom in Andhra Pradesh at Visakhapatnam. The new showroom (Audi Visakhapatnam) is located at Rama Talkies road. This 4750 sq-ft facility will sell the entire Audi India model range and will also house a shop where customers can purchase Audi branded merchandise.
Audi Visakhapatnam will also manage the 10,000 sq-ft service facility which will open three months from now. This facility will be put up at Paradesipalem, NH-5, Visakhapatnam-Bhubaneshwar Hwy. Once functional, it will be able to service 12 cars per day in a single shift. It will also have a body and paint shop. In the meantime, servicing of Audi cars will be done at a temporary workshop with only three bays.
Audi plans to have around a total of 40 showrooms in India this year.
Commenting on the occasion, Joe King, head, Audi India,said," The inauguration of Audi Visakhapatnam marks our presence in one of the key emerging markets for luxury automobiles in India and provides us with an opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for luxury in this region. Audi Hyderabad has been a key contributor to our success story in India and we are very confident that Audi Visakhapatnam will help us further consolidate our market share in the region. We see a huge potential for growth in Visakhapatnam and are delighted to continue our association with Olympus Motors Pvt. Ltd."
- Features2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic - things you will like, and some you may not
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India