Audi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
Audi India has announced two new special editions of the Q3 and Q7 SUVs. These cars are called the 'Design Edition' and come with sporty and luxury additions to make these more appealing to buyers.
The Q3 Design Edition comes with additions like full paint finish, rear crystal clear tail lamps, quattro film set, quattro entry lights, key cover matching the exterior colour, nappa leather upholstery and a coat hanger.
The Design Edition of the Q7 comes with additions like a rear seat entertainment, Audi cool bag, Audi logo decal in the D Pillar and dark tinted tail lamps.
The Audi Q3 and the Audi Q7 Design Editions are priced at Rs 40.76 lakh and Rs 82.37 lakh onwards respectively. This special edition of the Q3 is available on the 35 TDI quattro variant and is powered by a 2.0-litre diesel motor good for 184PS/380Nm. The Q7 design edition is available on the 40 TFSI and 45 TDI engine options. The first of these is powered by a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol which makes 252PS/370Nm. The 45 TDI is powered by a 3.0-litre diesel V6 which makes 250PS/600Nm.
The design editions seem like an attempt by Audi to keep these SUVs fresh in the minds of prospective buyers, newer competition in both these cars' categories have been launched by competitors.
Speaking on these launches, Rahil Ansari, Audi India head said that this was another example of Audi's commitment towards diversifying their product offer. The company is curating these products for customers who like to drive in style and want to stand out.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images