Audi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
Audi India has announced two new special editions of the Q3 and Q7 SUVs. These cars are called the 'Design Edition' and come with sporty and luxury additions to make these more appealing to buyers.
The Q3 Design Edition comes with additions like full paint finish, rear crystal clear tail lamps, quattro film set, quattro entry lights, key cover matching the exterior colour, nappa leather upholstery and a coat hanger.
The Design Edition of the Q7 comes with additions like a rear seat entertainment, Audi cool bag, Audi logo decal in the D Pillar and dark tinted tail lamps.
The Audi Q3 and the Audi Q7 Design Editions are priced at Rs 40.76 lakh and Rs 82.37 lakh onwards respectively. This special edition of the Q3 is available on the 35 TDI quattro variant and is powered by a 2.0-litre diesel motor good for 184PS/380Nm. The Q7 design edition is available on the 40 TFSI and 45 TDI engine options. The first of these is powered by a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol which makes 252PS/370Nm. The 45 TDI is powered by a 3.0-litre diesel V6 which makes 250PS/600Nm.
The design editions seem like an attempt by Audi to keep these SUVs fresh in the minds of prospective buyers, newer competition in both these cars' categories have been launched by competitors.
Speaking on these launches, Rahil Ansari, Audi India head said that this was another example of Audi's commitment towards diversifying their product offer. The company is curating these products for customers who like to drive in style and want to stand out.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019