Audi Q7 Black Edition launched in India at Rs 82.15 lakh
In a surge of updating the style quotient of the SUV in the Indian market, Audi has also joined the bandwagon. The Audi Q7 Black Edition gets updated exterior for the price of Rs 82.15 lakh (ex-showroom India) and will be limited to 100 units in India.
As the name suggests, the Audi Q7 Black Edition gets a blacked-out grille along with the air intakes in the front. The sides display the gloss black finished door trims. A similar finish can be seen on the B and C pillars along with the wing mirrors. The roof rails and the alloy wheels are also finished in gloss black while the alloy wheels get a matte black finish. The updates are limited to the exterior only, while the cabin and the mechanicals of the SUV stay the same.
The Audi Q7 Black Edition gets the same petrol and diesel option as before - 3.0-litre diesel engine and a 2.0-litre petrol engine. The former produces 249PS while the latter puts out 251PS. Both the engines come mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, head of Audi India, said, "Audi has been a pioneer in the luxury SUV segment and the Audi Q7 particularly has maintained competitive advantage ever since its launch. At the top of luxury, our customers want to showcase their individuality and exclusivity; the new Audi Q7 Black Edition will offer our customers just that - great features and innovative accessories in a limited-edition model. We are selling only 100 units of the Audi Q7 Black Edition and are confident that Audi family members and luxury aficionados will grab the opportunity to own this attractive car. To uplift the consumer sentiment this festive season, Government of India's initiative of 30 per cent depreciation will act like a booster."
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!