Audi Q8 SUV teased in new sketches before Shanghai reveal
Audi continues to tease the new Q8 SUV, this time with detailed sketches. The Audi Q8 will be the German carmaker's new flagship SUV when it is revealed next week at the Audi China Brand Summit Shenzhen in Shanghai on June 5. The two new renderings provide details about the luxury SUV which could not be seen in spy shots of a test mule spotted earlier. The sketches are of the front and rear views of the Audi Q8. They show an imposing front end with pronounced hood creases and an oversized hexagonal grille sporting vertical chrome slats.
The front also features LED headlights. At the back, the Q8 receives a rakish rear hatch and taillights connected by a narrow streak across the tailgate. Creased fenders above the wheel wells and integrated trapezoidal exhausts complete the look. The look is unique from the Q series vehicles we have seen so far.
Audi describes the Q8 as a combination of luxury coupe and sporty coupe. The Audi Q8 is based on the concept showcased at the 2017 Detroit Auto Show. It shares its MLB platform with the Q7 it will be positioned above.
- NewsMumbai rains: Here are the areas you should be careful driving through
- FeaturesJeep Compass longterm review: Introduction
- NewsSpotted: Ducati Panigale V4 with carbon fibre body
- NewsAuto component maker Varroc Group keen on global acquisitions
- NewsVolkswagen I.D. R all-electric racecar breaks Pikes Peak Hill Climb record
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend