Audi Q8 SUV teased in new sketches before Shanghai reveal
Audi continues to tease the new Q8 SUV, this time with detailed sketches. The Audi Q8 will be the German carmaker's new flagship SUV when it is revealed next week at the Audi China Brand Summit Shenzhen in Shanghai on June 5. The two new renderings provide details about the luxury SUV which could not be seen in spy shots of a test mule spotted earlier. The sketches are of the front and rear views of the Audi Q8. They show an imposing front end with pronounced hood creases and an oversized hexagonal grille sporting vertical chrome slats.
The front also features LED headlights. At the back, the Q8 receives a rakish rear hatch and taillights connected by a narrow streak across the tailgate. Creased fenders above the wheel wells and integrated trapezoidal exhausts complete the look. The look is unique from the Q series vehicles we have seen so far.
Audi describes the Q8 as a combination of luxury coupe and sporty coupe. The Audi Q8 is based on the concept showcased at the 2017 Detroit Auto Show. It shares its MLB platform with the Q7 it will be positioned above.
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019