Audi R8 LMS GT4 is now on sale
The new Audi R8 LMS GT4 was first displayed at the New York Auto Show earlier this year. Now that same car is on sale, and can be ordered through Audi Sport, the German manufacturer's motorsport division.
The new Audi R8 GT4
The track-only R8 LMS GT4 will cost 198,000 (about Rs 1.52 crore). Other than Europe, the car can also be ordered in North America, Asia and Australia.
The R8 LMS GT4 comes with the same naturally aspirated 5.2-litre V10 engine as in the street version of the R8. The engine delivers a maximum power of 495PS and 550Nm of torque. The company claims that the R8 can do 0-100kph in under four seconds, and can go upwards of 250kph.
Of course, this race-spec car does without the Quattro system, and also features rear-wheel drive and a seven-speed DSG 'box.
Deliveries of the new R8 LMS GT4 are expected to begin in December. Christmas will be very, very interesting for a few lucky people around the world, then!
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300