Audi RS 7 Sportback launched in India at Rs 1.28 crore, ex-Mumbai
Audi has started 2014 with a bang. The German manufacturer has launched its most powerful offering in India yet - the RS 7 Sportback - at Rs 1,28,56,000, ex-showroom, Mumbai.
The Audi RS 7 Sportback is powered by a 560PS 4.0TFSI V8 engine and has a peak toque of 700Nm. It is mated to an eight-speed tiptronic transmission and also gets Quattro all-wheel drive.
Audi claims that the RS 7 will do the 0-100kmph run in an eye-watering 3.9 seconds, all the way to a limited top speed of 305kmph. But this doesn't mean that the RS 7 is an out-an-out fuel guzzler. With its cylinder-on-demand tech, the 2014 RS 7 claims to be 15 per cent more fuel efficient than the previous model sold in the US. What the RS 7 essentially is a really fast luxury car.
Audi RS 7 specifications
|POWER||560PS at 5700-6700rpm|
|TORQUE||700Nm at 1750-5500rpm|
|FUEL SYSTEM||direct petrol injection|
|CO2 EMISSIONS||229 g/km|
|FUEL EFFICIENCY||12.2kmpl (claimed)|
|DRIVE TYPE||All Wheel Drive|
|GEARBOX||8 speed automatic|
|FRONT||390mm ventilated discs|
|REAR||390mm ventilated discs|
|BOOT SPACE||535 litre|
Starts Rs 1.94 Crore
- NewsRadically-styled 2021 BMW M3 and M4 revealed
- OpinionNew Mahindra Thar Has Got Great Response, But Has It Missed A Trick Or Two?
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch