Audi RS 7 Sportback launched in India at Rs 1.28 crore, ex-Mumbai
Audi has started 2014 with a bang. The German manufacturer has launched its most powerful offering in India yet - the RS 7 Sportback - at Rs 1,28,56,000, ex-showroom, Mumbai.
The Audi RS 7 Sportback is powered by a 560PS 4.0TFSI V8 engine and has a peak toque of 700Nm. It is mated to an eight-speed tiptronic transmission and also gets Quattro all-wheel drive.
Audi claims that the RS 7 will do the 0-100kmph run in an eye-watering 3.9 seconds, all the way to a limited top speed of 305kmph. But this doesn't mean that the RS 7 is an out-an-out fuel guzzler. With its cylinder-on-demand tech, the 2014 RS 7 claims to be 15 per cent more fuel efficient than the previous model sold in the US. What the RS 7 essentially is a really fast luxury car.
Audi RS 7 specifications
|POWER||560PS at 5700-6700rpm|
|TORQUE||700Nm at 1750-5500rpm|
|FUEL SYSTEM||direct petrol injection|
|CO2 EMISSIONS||229 g/km|
|FUEL EFFICIENCY||12.2kmpl (claimed)|
|DRIVE TYPE||All Wheel Drive|
|GEARBOX||8 speed automatic|
|FRONT||390mm ventilated discs|
|REAR||390mm ventilated discs|
|BOOT SPACE||535 litre|
Starts Rs 1.47 Crore
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?