Audi RS6 goes all the way to 336kmph on ice
Finnish tyre manufacturer Nokian in conjunction with Audi has set a new world record, that of fastest speed in ice driving. For this, an Audi RS6, which was race-prepped and Nokian's new Hakkapeliitta 8 winter tyres were used. The RS6 was driven by Nokian's own test driver Janne Laitinen. Over two runs, he averaged 335.71kmph. The Hakkapeliitta 8 tyres are also commercially available, satisfying the Guinness Book of World Records' criteria for ice speed records.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India