Audi RS6 goes all the way to 336kmph on ice
Finnish tyre manufacturer Nokian in conjunction with Audi has set a new world record, that of fastest speed in ice driving. For this, an Audi RS6, which was race-prepped and Nokian's new Hakkapeliitta 8 winter tyres were used. The RS6 was driven by Nokian's own test driver Janne Laitinen. Over two runs, he averaged 335.71kmph. The Hakkapeliitta 8 tyres are also commercially available, satisfying the Guinness Book of World Records' criteria for ice speed records.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium