Audi starts Q7 production in India
Audi India has started local production of the Q7 at its Aurangabad plant. The Q7 follows the A4, A6 and Q5 to be the fourth model to be produced here. Every year, there will be 1000 examples made in India and Audi aims to start local production of the Q3 from 2013.
Michael Perschke, head of Audi India said, "Local production of the Q7 means Audi India is now building a second Q model locally. That will reduce waiting times for our customers and we will be able to offer a wider range of versions in the market."
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- NewsToyota to launch a mass-market electric vehicle in India by 2021
- News2019 Honda City petrol BSVI to launch soon
- NewsTVS XL100 Goa Edition moped showcased at the first edition of MotoSoul
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra eKUV100 EV SUV spotted testing
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400, the Jawa and Royal Enfield rival launched in India for Rs 1.69 lakh