Audi to launch A3 sedan in India today
Audi India will be launching the new A3 sedan on August 7. Touted as Audi's most affordable car in the country, the A3 is expected to be priced at par with the Mercedes-Benz B-Class and BMW 1 Series.
While it may be one of the more reasonably priced Audi's in India, it doesn't compromise on standards set by the German carmaker, at least as far as the interiors are concerned. There is a lot of equipment on offer and the features don't leave you wanting for more. The new A3 also comes packed with a roomier cabin, giving its contenders some serious competition.
Audi will offer the A3 sedan in petrol and diesel engine configurations. The 180PS 1.8 TFSI engine and the 143PS diesel which have also powered the A4, come mated with automatic transmissions.
The new A3 will be the first car to bear Audi's revised nomenclature in India.
Read more on the new Audi A3 sedan
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: TVS rolls out customer-centric EMI scheme
- News2020 Kia Picanto revealed, to be launched in Europe in Q3 2020
- NewsBSVI Toyota Fortuner SUV prices increased, now starts from Rs 28.66 lakh
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!