Audi to launch A3 sedan in India today
Audi India will be launching the new A3 sedan on August 7. Touted as Audi's most affordable car in the country, the A3 is expected to be priced at par with the Mercedes-Benz B-Class and BMW 1 Series.
While it may be one of the more reasonably priced Audi's in India, it doesn't compromise on standards set by the German carmaker, at least as far as the interiors are concerned. There is a lot of equipment on offer and the features don't leave you wanting for more. The new A3 also comes packed with a roomier cabin, giving its contenders some serious competition.
Audi will offer the A3 sedan in petrol and diesel engine configurations. The 180PS 1.8 TFSI engine and the 143PS diesel which have also powered the A4, come mated with automatic transmissions.
The new A3 will be the first car to bear Audi's revised nomenclature in India.
Read more on the new Audi A3 sedan
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea