Audi TT Roadster debuts at the Paris Motor Show 2014: Image gallery
We're at the Paris Motor Show this week, bringing you all the lowdown from the world's biggest automotive event. With all that stunning, exotic metal on display at the motor show, the OD lens hasn't quite quit capturing it all. We start with the Audi TT Roadster, the second in its family - scroll down to get a good look at this yellow four-door coupe and see if it gets your heart racing like it did ours. A little heads-up though - the fully automatic fabric hood was down the entire time - we would have loved to know if you could tell it apart from the £2,200 cheaper coupe version, with the roof up.
There's a choice of two engines set to power the Roadster - a 227PS 2.0 TFSI and a 306PS (gulp) TTS. Both come mated to a six-speed manual as standard or an optional six-speed dual-clutch S Tronic gearbox for £1,370 (around Rs 1 lakh) extra
Out of the two variants - the Sport and S Line, the latter gets the 19-inch wheels, full LED headlights and a 10mm drop in ride height
Audi's new 12.3-inch virtual cockpit screen is to replace the traditional instrument cluster and sat-nav in both variants
The highlight here is a fully automatic fabric hood which contributes to the premium of £2,200 (around Rs 2 lakh) over the equivalent coupe
The Audi TT Roadster will be available in Europe from mid November. The TTS version is slotted for launch there in early 2015
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip