August 2020 sales: TVS Motor Company has registered a sales growth of 14 per cent
Indian two-wheeler major TVS Motor Company has announced its August 2020 sales figures, which states that the company has sold 2,87,398 units in August 2020 as against 2,52,744 units in July 2020. This has helped the company post in a growth of 14 per cent in August 2020 as compared to the previous month. However, the company sold comparatively more units in August last year with 2,90,455 units.
The company mentions, Total two-wheelers registered sales of 277,226 units in August 2020 as against 275,851 units in August 2019. Domestic two-wheeler registered sales of 218,338 units in August 2020 as against 219,528 units in August 2019. Motorcycle registered sales of 119,878 units in August 2020 as against 109,393 units in August 2019. Scooter sales of the Company registered 87,044 units in August 2020 as against 109,272 units in August 2019. Further, TVS' exports registered sales of 68,347 units in the month of August 2020 as against 69,702 units in August 2019. Two-wheeler exports registered sales of 58,888 units in August 2020 as against 56,323 units in August 2019. The company registered three-wheeler sales of 10,172 units in August 2020 as against 14,604 units in August 2019.
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud
- NewsTata Nexon EV subscription rates dropped for limited period, now at Rs 34,900
- NewsMG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review