Auto Budget 2015: Ford India's Anurag Mehrotra comments
"We welcome the government's clear focus on promoting infrastructure and investment in the Union Budget. We also compliment a clear roadmap for GST implementation and expect this, along with a clear focus on infrastructure development, to aid economic growth in the long-term. A concerted effort to strike a balance between economic and social indicators for growth has been outlined by the Government. This is certainly positive and encouraging."
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks